Yorkville village summer market
Thank you for your interest in the Yorkville Village Summer Market. We are seeking designers, artisans, chefs, entrepreneurs, bakers and makers that inspire our city.
- The market has run every Wednesday since June 7, 2017, and additional dates have now been added for the month of September. In September the Market will run every Wednesday and Saturday, beginning September 9 and going until September 30, 2017.
- Please note that applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. We are now accepting applicants for the September extension.
- The Market is located in The Lane in Yorkville Village.
- Booth spaces will be either custom carts or 6' foot tables.
- Wednesday hours: 11am-3pm; Saturday hours: 11am-5pm
- Please note that this application requires a $100 deposit (you will be prompted for payment via credit card when you submit a completed application).
- The deposit is fully refundable if your business is not accepted to the Market. If your business is accepted the deposit will be held as a security deposit and returned at the end of the market season if the vendor does not breach the terms of the vendor agreement or cause damage to the venue.
- If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you. You can contact us here.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty with this application form.