Scotia Plaza Farmers' market
Thank you for your interest in the Scotia Plaza Farmers' Market. We are seeking designers, artisans, chefs, entrepreneurs, bakers and makers that inspire our city.
- The market runs Wednesdays between June 14 and August 30, 2017. In the application you may select the dates on which you would like to participate.
- Applications are currently being reviewed on a rolling basis.
- It is located at Scotia Plaza at the Adelaide Street entrance.
- Booth spaces will be either custom carts or 6' foot tables.
- Please note that this application requires a $100 deposit (you will be prompted for payment via credit card when you submit a completed application).
- The deposit is fully refundable if your business is not accepted to the Market. If your business is accepted the deposit will be held as a security deposit and returned at the end of the market season if the vendor does not breach the terms of the vendor agreement or cause damage to the venue.
- If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you. You can contact us here.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any difficulty with this application form.