farmers' mrkt at Royal bank Plaza
Thank you for your interest in the Farmers' MRKT at Royal Bank Plaza. We are seeking designers, artisans, chefs, entrepreneurs, bakers and makers that inspire our city.
- The Farmers' MRKT at Royal Bank Plaza runs Thursdays form June 8th to August 31st. Please note the market will not run August 10th.
- Applications are currently being reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The MRKT is located in the Royal Bank Plaza outdoor courtyard at 200 Bay St. in the heart of Toronto's financial district.
- Booth spaces are 5' x 10' and 10' x 10' and tents and tables are provided.
- Please note that this application requires a $100 deposit (you will be prompted for payment via credit card when you submit a completed application).
- The deposit is fully refundable if your business is not accepted to the Market. Refunds will be processed by June 30th, 2017. If your business is accepted the deposit will be held as a security deposit and returned at the end of the market season if the vendor does not breach the terms of the vendor agreement or cause damage to the venue. Security deposits will be refunded September 30, 2017. If your business is accepted but you choose not to participate your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you. You can contact us here.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty with this application form.